This is a flavourful recipe packed with flavour, and it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. You can use it as a nutritious way to start the day or as a meal anytime during the week that your family will enjoy.
This delicious baked bean recipe is packed full of flavour and fibre, and we suggest serving it with toast.Prep Time: 15 minutes Serves: 3
- What You’ll Need:
- Two cans of baked beans (preferably organic and low sodium)
- A small onion, chopped
- A teaspoon of organic brown sugar
- A tablespoon of organic olive oil (cold pressed, extra virgin)
- Two rashers of bacon, diced
- A teaspoon of pepper and mustard salt
- Take the bacon and onion and place in a saucepan. Cook with olive oil.
- Add in mustard, brown sugar and molasses.
- Add salt and pepper to season.
- Add in the baked beans and heat for about five minutes.
- The beans are best served with bread.