We will be combining shredded brussel sprouts and raw cauliflower in this tasty salad. It’s an unlikely combination, but you might be surprised at how well they work together when you add some pomegranate into the mix and then seal the deal with sweet balsamic tahini. It’s a flavour sensation!
This serves four people and only takes fifteen minutes to prepare.
- What You’ll Need:
- Three cups of brussel sprouts, sliced very thin
- Three cups of cauliflower, sliced thin
- A third of a cup of sweet balsamic reduction
- A third of a cup of flaxseed oil
- A third of a cup of apple cider vinegar
- A tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- A tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- A tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- Two tablespoons of almonds, flaked
- A pomegranate (remove the seeds)
- Use parsley, mint and grated pecorino cheese to garnish.
- Combine the brussel sprouts and cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Use a jar to combine the tahini, mustard, sweet balsamic reduction, flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar. Cover and shake very well.
- Cover salad with dressing.
- Add in the pomegranate, seeds and almonds.
- Garnish with parsley, mint and cheese, then serve.