This tasty and easy fudge is sweetened naturally, and it’s sure to satisfy your cravings for something chocolatey.
You can serve 36 with this one recipe, and it only takes about 30 minutes to prepare and then it needs time to chill. It’s dairy free and gluten free and it falls under the raw, vegan categories of foods.
- What You’ll Need:
- Half a cup of raw cacao powder
- Two cups of almonds
- Half a cup of raw cashews, chopped roughly
- A quarter cup of coconut nectar syrup, organic
- How to Prepare It:
- Blend the almonds on high in a blender, and scrape down the sides when you are finished. It should take about 15 minutes to turn the almonds from rough pieces to an almond butter consistency, at which point the oils will be released. This means they are ready to be used in the recipe.
- Mix the almond butter, coconut nectar and cacao powder together with a wooden spoon.
- Then add in the cashew nuts and mix.
- Pour onto a greased pan.
- Allow to refrigerate for two hours.
- Then you can cut it into squares and serve.