- Fight infections like colds, flus and sore throats
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Defend against allergy and hay fever
- Defend against post viral fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Improve your endurance
- Support your system during times of high physical and mental workloads
- Improve your cardiovascular health and digestion
- Reduce your risk of cold and flu
- Speed up your recovery from infections
- Prevent re-occurring infections
Ki is not a dietary supplement, but a medicine that works specifically on your immune system’s cells and antibodies. The high potency herbal medicines in Ki are at therapeutic doses, so 1 to 2 tablets a day is all that is required to give maximum effect.
- Astragalus (5g) helps to stimulate white blood cells and enhance antibodies to strengthen your immune system. Astragalus is a potent energy tonic and an antioxidant that protects the cells. It also supports your cardiovascular health and digestion. (Astragalus membranaceus root 5,000mg)
- Shiitake Mushroom (3g) is well recognised and respected as a powerful immune stimulant, it helps to increase and enhance the activity of your white blood cells and help build your stamina. Shiitake mushroom has been used by Japanese hospitals for the treatment of many infections. (Lentinula edodes mushroom 3,000mg)
- Olive Leaf (2g) is an antioxidant that protects your cells, fights infections and is a whole body tonic. It strengthens your system at the first signs of weakness, before more serious disorders may develop. ( Olive tree leaf 2,000mg)
Adults – Maintenance dose and mild conditions: Take one tablet once or twice a day.
Adults – When maximum immune support is needed: Take one tablet twice a day and consult your health care professional.
Children over 5 years of age: Take one tablet once a day.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
ISBN: 9328124000050 SKU: 94781