Replacement Filter Cartridge
Out of stock
Read About ALPS Brand
It can be challenging to have clean drinking water when we travel. ALPS water filters make it a lot easier to purify water and remove contaminants. Even in your own home, it can be tough to get clean water.
You may know that there are lots of different waterborne diseases that you must be wary of, and you need to be doing everything you can to keep those out of your drinking water. That’s why it is such a good idea to drink filtered water, and the ALPS water filtration system is a great way to keep your water clean.
Get Contaminants out of Your Water
Bottled water can often be very expensive, and it isn’t always possible to drink bottled water all the time. Tap water isn’t always as clean as we would like, since it can often contain microorganisms. Therefore, it is so important to treat water and ensure it is filtered. ALPS is one of the most trusted water filtrations system manufacturers, despite the extensive competition.
ALPS water filtration only takes a small investment, and with that small investment, you can ensure that your family is safe and healthy and enjoying water that is free from contaminants. The cost of this filter is less than if you were to buy bottled water.
Filtered Water and Tap Water Compared
Your tap water may have a bit of a chlorinated taste to it. If you use filtering, you can get rid of germs, remove pesticides and kill bacteria. There are a few different kinds of water filters available. We’re going to look at the most notable ones.
- Activated carbon filters will absorb particles in the water and remove them from your drinking water.
- Aeration filters can be installed at various water entry points in your home and will pass the water through jets to push out the impurities.
- Cation exchange filters soften the water and used positive and negative charges to make the impurities remove themselves from the water.
- A distillation filter boils the water and removes pathogens and heavy metals. This also kills bacteria and gets rid of many contaminants.
- Reverse osmosis is one of the most trusted and effective filtration processes, and it forces the water to go through a semi-permeable membrane that filters out particles.
You can find a wide array of ALPS water filters here at Health Tree, and you will always get them at our everyday low prices.