This is a flavourful recipe packed with flavour, and it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. You can use it as a nutritious way to start the day or as a meal anytime during the week that your family will enjoy.
This delicious baked bean recipe is packed full of flavour and fibre, and we suggest serving it with toast.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Serves: 3
- What You’ll Need:
- Two cans of baked beans (preferably organic and low sodium)
- A small onion, chopped
- A teaspoon of organic brown sugar
- A tablespoon of organic olive oil (cold pressed, extra virgin)
- Two rashers of bacon, diced
- A teaspoon of pepper and mustard salt
- Take the bacon and onion and place in a saucepan. Cook with olive oil.
- Add in mustard, brown sugar and molasses.
- Add salt and pepper to season.
- Add in the baked beans and heat for about five minutes.
- The beans are best served with bread.