This is a very simple chocolate snack recipe that only takes a few ingredients and a couple of minutes to prepare.
We like to start out with a pack of chocolate buckinis, which is already premixed and which takes care of a lot of the work already. From there, you just need to add in cacao butter, goji berries and coconut paste, then let all that set in the fridge for awhile.
The crunchy slice is great for snack time, school lunches and parties, since it’s healthy and tasty.
You will want to keep these in the freezer or the fridge during warm times of year to ensure that aren’t melted by the time you are ready to eat them.
This will make 16 bars in all and only take two minutes.
- What You’ll Need:
- A box of chocolate buckinis
- Half a cup of coconut pastes
- Half a cup of cacao butter
- A quarter cup of goji berries
- Melt the paste and the butter gently, then allow it to cool down.
- Empty the buckinis box into a bowl, and then add in your butter and paste mixture. Stir all of that until it is fully combined.
- Take that mixture and pour it into either a brownie pan that is already lined or into muffin cases.
- Then put it in the fridge and let it harden for an hour before serving. You can cut it into as many slices as you need.